A residential treatment program for youth, ages 13-17. The goal of treatment is to promote recovery from substance abuse and mental health disorders.
- Individual and Group Therapy
- Family Therapy and Family Programs
- Substance Abuse Education
- Relapse Prevention, Aftercare, and Transition Planning
- Matrix Model an evidenced based program and use of a Level System
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Medication Management As Needed
- Daily Recreational Group Activities
- Staff driven independent work skills for youth. Stepping Stones is partnering with Workforce to provide work readiness skills
- Involvement in Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous
- Collaboration with School District to Meet Individual Academic Requirements
- Computer Lab For Academics, Research, Florida Virtual School, and GED Preparation
- Onsite certified teacher and tutoring services
- Aftercare and transitional planning with case management services
An evaluation can determine whether outpatient or residential treatment is needed.
- Medicaid, private pay, private insurance accepted. Sliding scale available.
- Contact for Referrals, Questions and to Schedule an Appointment (352) 621-1070 Tiffany Coffin