A long-term residential substance abuse treatment program for youth, ages 13-17.
- Intensive Individual and Group Therapy
- Family Therapy and Family Programs
- Substance Abuse Education
- Relapse Prevention, Aftercare, and Transition Planning
- Matrix Model Evidenced Based Program Utilizing a Level System
- Psychiatric Evaluation and Medication Management As Needed
- Daily Recreational Group Activities to Promote Healthy Sober Living
- Staff Driven Independent Work Skills, Partner with CareerSource for Work Readiness Skills
- Involvement in Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous
- Collaboration with School District to Meet Individual Academic Requirements
- Computer Lab For Academics, Research, Florida Virtual School, and GED Preparation
- Onsite Certified Teacher and Tutoring Services
- Aftercare and Transitional Planning with Case Management Services
This program provides individualized, holistic treatment focusing on underlying issues and preparing clients for a substance free life of hope and purpose. Average length of stay is six months to one year, and graduates leave with a support system and solid tools and plans in place to regain their lives and build a positive future.
An evaluation can determine whether outpatient or residential treatment is needed.
- Medicaid, private pay, private insurance accepted. Sliding scale available.
- Contact for Referrals, Questions and to Schedule an Appointment (352) 621-1070 Tiffany Coffin